- Understand the current and future condition of your state’s educational attainment
- Match education with workforce needs
- Improve statewide levels of educational attainment
- Set targeted and achievable attainment goals
- Ensure your state is prepared to both fulfill future workforce requirements and equip citizens for success
CASE STUDY: ALABAMA WORKFORCE COUNCIL
StrategyWise worked with the Alabama Workforce Council to develop an educational attainment data dashboard. The purpose of the dashboard was to assist workforce development experts and education professionals in identifying and setting an appropriate statewide educational attainment goal.
StrategyWise used primarily publicly available datasets to:
- Analyze the current state of Alabama’s educational attainment
- Estimate certification attainment in Alabama
- Visualize employment projections
- Predict educational attainment demand through 2025 by occupation group
- Quantify the changing workforce
The outcome of the project was an easily digestible report that transformed complex attainment goals into actionable insights. From this report, Alabama was able to set an attainment goal that will challenge its workforce partners to make significant, yet achievable, increases in education in Alabama in the coming years.
LET BIG DATA POWER YOUR STATE TODAY!